COVID-19, we are committed to your security
Our Covid-19 Prevention Measures
The health, well-being and safety of our customers, teams and members is of paramount importance to us. That is why our procedures and controls have been strengthened. To ensure their perfect implementation, all of our hotels have been trained. We have also updated our rate offer to offer you more flexibility and flexibility for all your reservations at our 300 hotels in France.
Our health protection and prevention measures undertaken with the support of Apave, a risk control specialist
In order to welcome you safely, the following steps have been put in place:
- Contact areas of common areas, including room cards, elevator doors and buttons, and the front door handle, are sanitized hourly.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of all common contact surfaces, such as reception, entrance hall furniture and floor, counters, garbage cans, stair ramps, are performed regularly.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is at your disposal in reception.
- Increased attention is given to room cleaning. In order to make it easier and to contain the risks to the maximum, the number of objects present in the rooms has been reduced (for example: the mini-bars are emptied and we invite you to contact the bar 24h/24 for any order of drink in room). Used laundry baskets are disinfected daily. Contact points, such as locks and latches, light switches, office surfaces, telephones, televisions remote controls and bathroom taps, are carefully disinfected after each stay.
We also take strong measures to ensure the safety of our hoteliers and teams:
- Wearing the mask for hotel staff is mandatory and must be changed every 4 hours.
- A protective plexiglass is installed for reception staff.
- Good practice training was organised.